Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

What would you like to see

This morning I got to thinking about my blog and what i should have on it and it occurred to me that it should have things that inspire people who come to visit me and things that continue to interest people.As you can see I have added a thought for the day and a tip for the day which will be changed...you got it!DAILY...Just a little something to think about.Today I have to go shopping and get some material to make my son a bag for his ice fishing heater.I am not sure how I am going to put this thing together but I have a considerable amount of noodles upstairs so I guess I will figure it out..lol..I will let you all know as I work on it.Anyway,as we are out shopping today(hubby and me),we will pick up my sister who is visiting from Fort Wayne,Indiana and she will spend the night with us.Should be fun!!!Still looks like no wall painting for me again today however I am working on some throw pillows for my sofa and I need to cut out some quilt hexagons to make a tablecloth...
If I ever get done with these projects I will post them for you all to take a peek.If any of you have any suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog,leave a comment and let me know!It was great having coffee and a chat with you all this morning..Have a very inspiring and safe day! Sando

3 comments:

  1. I love the pillows! And the bed rail cover, I would have never thought of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wreath looks good along with all the other
    things you do.. keep up the good work sister!!

    ReplyDelete