Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family

Good Morning my dear friends!
This morning as I was adding my picture of the grandkids snowman,I had a thought on how important family is and that we should take advantage of the time we spend with them.As you know I spent time yesterday with my grandchildren and it was glorious.I know that I don't do all a grandmother should do but my heart is with them always.I want them to know that their grandparents love them and will stand by them unconditionally even if we don't see them as often as we should.I do know that they are being raised up in a Christian home with good morals and manners.This means so much to me.Kudos to Scott and Ginger for their parenting skills for I know that my grandchildren will grow to be well balanced and giving people.Anyway,lets all give thanks to family and friends and try to be kinder and forgiving this year.Spread lots of LOVE and JOY!!!!!take care,Sando

2 comments:

  1. Thanks mom, we love you both too! Please stop by again soon!!! xoxo Ginger

    P.S. I hope you had a nice day shopping with Louise today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so welcome ginger!It was very nice thank you.xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete