Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jax's return

Hello friends..
Yesterday was a busy time for me as I had to go pick Jax up from his overnight stay at the vet.Remember he had to go get neutered and front paws declawed.He is doing fantastic but we are being careful of his stitches.I am so relieved to have him back home.Even Taylor is being good with him sensing that he isn't up to par.I went to bingo last night with Diana but again we walked away with no winnings.I guess bingo just isn't my game but we had a good time anyway.It would have been nice if my other sister(Mary) could have been there with us also."The three musketeers" lol.I got home from bingo and my brother (Gary)called me and we had a nice visit.Well the husband is out on the ice fishing with his comprades this morning so it is nice and quiet around the house.I am enjoyin my 1st cup of coffee deciding what I want to do first this morning.I hope everyone has a safe and fulfilling day today.Take care...Sando

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that Jax is home and getting better. Has Taylor and Jax been sleeping next to one another since the last time I was there?

    ReplyDelete