Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Good morning friends..
Today I looked out and it is snowing like a blizzard outside.If I was twenty years younger I would get bundled up and go out and play in it.This weeks tips are all about cleaning stains so stay tuned in see if there isn't something you can use.Also the thoughts of the day this week involve friendships.Friendships are so important and we all need daily reminders to keep us on the right path involving our relationships.Coffee is good this morning as I ponder what I want to accomplish today.Speaking of relationships.I have connected on facebook with my cousin whom I haven't seen or spoken with for many years.Her name is karen and it was so nice to hear from her.I think this year I will connect more with my family and friends.I need to get more involved and call more and listen more and go out to lunches more.We all get caught up in our lives and the next thing you know the world passes you by.Sound familiar anyone???
So I will end todays blog with the thought that we all need to work a little harder on our lifes relationships and may we all find a friend in everyone we meet.Take care,Sando

1 comment: