Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mamma's day out

Greetings my friends..

I know I haven't been on in a few day to blog,however I did manage to get some photos up and also to change the tips and thoughts of the day.I hop you all are enjoying them and feel inspired to check in with me daily to see them and just to say hi.I have been busy working on some projects like my pillows for the sofa,a paint can that I am covering and which I plan to make into a bank.I am also working on a wreath made of shells and a pair of throw pillows for my bed up north.I also have 2 heater bags I need to make for my son and a european head mount on a friends buck that he shot during deer season....needless to say I am pretty busy these days.But....I did manage to go out today to a movie and dinner with my husband,my sister and her husband..We saw the movie,"Little Fockers" and it was pretty good.(not as good as the first movie) but still I liked it.Tomorrow I am hoping to put some kind of a dent in some of my projects...Wish me luck!!!!! Oh!! I just got my new quilt template in today of the dresden plate..I can't wait to try it out but I already have way tooo many pans in the fire so it is going to have to wait.By the way ,I still haven't worked on my painting on my walls....I know,my bad! Is that line outdated yet..lol..if it is,someone better leave me a comment and let me know...lol...well,I have to go for now so leave me a comment and lets keep in touch...take care,Sando

3 comments:

  1. Wow another Movie?! Your on a roll. I was thinking about that dresden plate template this morning too. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks angie..you have a great day also.I just got some charm packs in the mail to use with the dresden template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant see anything u put on today

    ReplyDelete