Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fabulous few days!

Hello friends!
I have'nt been on for a few days because I have been very busy! Yesterday my husband and I went to the matinee and saw the movie" The Fighter" starring Christian Bale and Mark Walberg.
It was a great movie that is worth going to see and Christian Bale was exceptional in his role."Thats all I am going to say about that so you will have to go see it yourself...lol...After the movie we headed to Rockford and went out to dinner at Old Country Buffet..It was a nice time together as we sat over a cup of after dinner coffee and talked.Afterward we stopped into JoAnn Fabrics so I could pick up a few items that I needed and we came home and watched a movie that we had rented...Oh,I should mention that this morning he came home with a box of Trinidads(Fannie May)..I really didn't need them but it was a sweet gesture(pardon the pun)so I thanked him and ate them anyway!
Who wouldn't???? Am I right or am I right! So we get home after a full day last night and my son (Scott) calls and says he needs our help early the next morning so up we get this morning and head to janesville at 7:00.I am greeted at the door by my granddaughters,Rebekah and Abbey and of course our granddoggie(journey)Also We are getting a new granddoggie(a golden lab or retriever named jackson).Anyway,
ginger and grandpa took bekah to school while I stayed with abbey and Levi as he just woke up.His eyes still sleepy,he comes to the kitchen and lazily says"Hi!Grandma Sandy,I missed you so much!Then he crawled up on my lap....ya got to love it!!!! So now we left the kids house and we went to go have my nails filled in and decided to get a pedicure.all I can say is OMG!!!It came with a back massage from the chair and it was the best....So there ya have it...I was out on a date with my husband,visiting grandchildren,doing a good deed helping the kids out and getting nails and a massage and pedicure...oh and I bought me some awesome boots today too so throw in a little shopping..lol..And now I am blogging to you so there ya have it my friends why I have'nt been on.Anyway tomorrow I plan to stay home and get something around here done!(or that is my plan tonight)...lol..we shall see what tomorrow brings...Have a great night and a terrific tomorrow!!!!!!!Take care,Sando

No comments:

Post a Comment