Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sad Day-Joyce Elder Schutt

                                                   Joyce M. Elder Shutt

                                                            1949-2011
Dear Friends...
Today is a sad day for me.I feel I need to share my thoughts and feelings.My dear,dear friend (Joyce Elder)passed away today sometime around 1:00p.m.We knew her passing was coming soon but it still doesn't prepare you on how it effects you when you hear the devastating news.Joyce was a beautiful person who was loved by many, many people.She had a sparkle about her and an infectious laughter.I for one will never forget her laugh.I loved her very much and will miss the fact that I will never laugh with her or hug her again.We had many good times together when we were young.We worked together and rode to work together.We went out together with our husbands and had many good times.I miss those days and I will miss my dear,dear friend! Thank you Joyce for being a part of my life..you will be sincerely missed and may God hold you in his loving arms tonight..

3 comments:

  1. yes indeed, very sad day hearing about Joyce.
    she will be missed by many, thanks for sharing
    the news...

    REST IN PEACE JOYCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Although I didn't know her personally she sounded like a lovely lady. It is great that you have all those wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete