Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday morning

Good morning my dear friends!
Well it is another crisp morning outside!It is a good thing that I have my trusted coffee to keep me warm until I decide what I want to do with my day.I went to Bingo last night with my sister(Diana)and it was a great time.No,I didn't win but it was a fun time all the same.We first met at a little bistro named NIKKI's,a cute little place downtown Beloit for a chai latte and a dessert.It was really quaint but very peaceful.I would recommend it if you want a quiet place to get away for awhile.I am thinking I will go there again sometime.Anyway,as far as my friday night out went,the coffee,dessert and company were all A+.The only thing that would have topped it would have been a Bingo...lol..Today I am thinking I may need to venture out and go to JoAnn Fabrics as I need some material to work on a project.
I have to tell you that lately I have been having more fun than I have in quite a long time.I am going out a whole lot more and interacting with more people in very positive ways.This is a great thing for me especially during these cold winter days when we all can get into such depressive states of mind.My next adventure goal is to get out and see the new Harry Potter movie.I think I will put that on my next weeks list of things to do!Well,I am off to take in this beautiful but chilly Saturday...Enjoy life my friends and do something nice for someone today or call someone you haven't spoke to in a long time....it will do you heart good!
Take care and be safe..Sando

3 comments:

  1. What a great story Sandy....I'm glad you are getting out and enjoying yourself more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you angie..Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont c any posting for sunday yet...
    your slackin sister lol

    ReplyDelete