Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good morning friends!
I have my coffee in hand and it is well needed this morning.I have a busy day lined up for myself so lets hope I can stir up some motivation for myself!!!LOL....Today,Yes I am going to try to tackle that paint job on the hallway today.I am tired of looking at a half painted wall...lol..Greg and Heidi left this morning for 2 days to go up north to our home in Arkdale.He will stop in Black River Falls to visit his friend,Terry and heidi's best friend "Joe"(Terry's dog).Greg will exercise the daylights out of her which she needs alot right now being cooped up for the winter.Soooo with the man and dog gone for 2 days it is just me and the cats..Sweeeeeet!!!! Nice and quiet...lol..Anyhow it is time for me to get tons done while they are gone.I added some black frames around some of my photos and added a translater button to my blog.I try to do something everyday..Hope you like it and leave me some feedback!!!I would love your comments!!!!!Take care and do something nice for yourself today!!!!!Sando

3 comments:

  1. sandy your blog is looking great!!!
    Good Job....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get your painting done today?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like reading your posts Sandy...keep up the good work..the blog is looking great.

    ReplyDelete