Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Thoughts

Hello Dear friends..
I have not been on for several days so I thought I should check in so you all know that I still exist.I have been busy with painting my hallway and I am happy to say I am close to finishing it.I know,you wonder why it takes me so long to get it done.Well,first off the wall needs 2 coats to cover,secondly getting up and down a ladder isn't what it used to be.When I remember how I used to scramble up and down those things! Good times my friends when I could run like a pup...now I feel like an old dog somedays..lol
However,I am getting the job done.I went to visit my mother-in-law in the hospital this week.She fell and broke her hip and had to have surgery to repair it.Now this woman is 82 years young and can run circles around me(I am ashamed to say).She is in amazing shape for her age.After 3 days of falling she was sitting up in a chair,laughing and going on and even walked 8 steps while we were there visiting her.I must say I feel that is pretty remarkable for a woman of her years.I don't believe there are many out there that can recoup as well in that amount of time."Kudos to you Mom".Well that is all I can muster up to say today and I need to get off my kiester and get a move on so take care my friends and be safe. Sando

No comments:

Post a Comment