Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Late night thoughts

Hello dear friends...
I haven't been writing for a little while.Seems like I just get too busy in my life and time gets away from me.I am so ready for spring .
How about you all,are you just as ready to see some spring flowers and nice days to get out and enjoy? I have been trying to change my eating lifestyle and drop some unwanted pounds.So far I have lost 5#.That is pretty good considering that I just started a week ago.I am diligently monitoring my caloric intake plus what kinds of foods I am feeding my so called furnace.The good part about this is that I also have my husband thinking about his weight also and so he is also trying to eat better.I have several inspirations that are driving me,one of which my youngest son is getting married in December and that gives me plenty of time to get into shape.The wedding will be in Florida which makes it even nicer.( a vacation to boot!).Also I want to feel the best that I can and keep up with my grandchildren and have my sons not be ashamed of their moms appearance.Don't get me wrong ,I know they love me but I want to be a better example to the ones I love. Sooooo I have decided to post my trials and tribulations of my new quest and hope that you all will be here for some support.Oh, good news from my cholesterol labs....overall cholesterol is 177 which is very good for me.The nurse said I was very healthy and whatever I was doing to keep it up.Hows that for good news!!!! Maybe my friends, I will live to be 100!!!!
Well keep in touch my friends to see how I fare on my journey.Take care Sando

2 comments: