Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Day

Good morning my dear friends..
It is a beautiful morning outside today...It looks like it could rain but it is nice to get outside and get some fresh air in our lungs.I am still monitoring my weight managing program very carefully.I weighed myself this morning and I stayed the same weight as yesterday.That is ok!!!! It is so much better than a gain and I realize that I won't have a loss everyday.I know,I know,some people think you shouldn't weigh every day but I for one am a person that needs that check in  to keep on track and monitor otherwise I don't keep with it and the whole process is lost.With that out of the way,I believe my weight loss or lack of is due to a higher sodium count.I retain my salts and I noticed that my sodium intake yesterday was higher than 2 days ago so I will take my meds to release my water and we will see what tomorrow brings.As of today I will still enter my food intake on Fatsecret and continue the quest.Thanks for being here for me and remember to smile and do something good for your body today weather it is eating an apple,seeds,taking your calcium or going for a mini walk..Let's make 2011 a great year and take care.Sando

No comments:

Post a Comment